Forum Kulturoznawstwo WSNHiD Strona Główna Kulturoznawstwo WSNHiD
Kulturoznawstwo w WSNHiD najszybszy dostęp

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

Does your brand currently have an audience in any of these c

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Kulturoznawstwo WSNHiD Strona Główna -> Ogłoszenia
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
mamun7

PostWysłany: Wto Kwi 30, 2024 10:53    Temat postu: Does your brand currently have an audience in any of these c Odpowiedz z cytatem

Relate Content How to Promote Your Amazon Listings and Increase Sales A friend of mine was just told by the captive team at Amazon that lifestyle images are no longer allowe Has anyone heard of this A The issue right now is that Amazon sellers are using incompatible images for their main image. This makes search results pages look cluttere. Worse than that, the image may contain things that the user will think come as a package. For this reason, Amazon does not allow you to show anything more than what you sell in your main image. It must be on a white background and only show what you are selling.

So if you sell knives, you shouldn't show those knives on a cutting board. aefffdabaecac Does anyone have experience selling internationally in Canada, Chinese Overseas Africa Number Data Mexico or the UK and have any advice on do's and don'ts What are the advantages and disadvantages of expanding into international private label brands A I think a lot of the decision making process depends on your product and which country has the best market for it. , and if so, which is the highest or easiest to tap into I would narrow it down to one country and factor in import duties and shipping costs and regulations if any.

Maybe Canada considering it's just to the north. Relate content How to label your amazon products with fba fnsku stickers or upc What is the return limit to not be banne from FBA So far I am getting refunds and it is . No idea Is there an Amazon rule to be aware of A You are not banne your listing is close, but you can simply relist it and tell Amazon how you are fixing the problem ​​ Hi, I just launche my first product. I got in touch with someone who helps with the launches. When he looke at my listing, he told me to lower my price to the point where there is no more profit after PPC and that I am in a very wide position that it will be difficult to sell my products.
Reklama

Wysłany: Wto Kwi 30, 2024 10:53    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Kulturoznawstwo WSNHiD Strona Główna -> Ogłoszenia Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: